Sunday, January 24, 2010

Copyright





Anyone know of a good way to copyright photos? I'm a little worried about my pictures being stolen. I know I can always put a watermark on the picture but that can easily be taken off by anyone. I'm not really sure why anyone would go through the trouble of stealing someone elses pictures, it's not THAT hard to produce good photos so why not learn instead of steal? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Not a lot to blog about these days. We spent all day yesterday worrying about the crawl space under the house flooding because the sump pump wasnt plugged in. We basically flooded the street when we turned it on. Oops! Then we spent a few hours at Lowes looking through carpet because our upstairs needs to be done ASAP.

I'm a still a little undecided about the name we have picked for our little guy. I think we might end up changing it and maybe not telling anyone until after hes born. Is that mean? lol. I like the name Emmett but it just doesn't click with me. Not to mention everyone thinks we are naming our kids after twilight characters which makes me want to puke. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment